Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Aesthetic Surgery Techniques
Changing trends, ethnic and regional preferences, and a hands-on teaching method make cosmetic surgery uniquely challenging for novice and experienced surgeons alike. Aesthetic Surgery Techniques: A Case-Based Approach offers expert, real-world instruction by presenting chapters and patients in a classical fashion, providing a clinical perspective as you work through case after case, honing your knowledge and skills. A diverse, international group of highly reputable faculty takes you step by step through each case.
- Covers a wide range of the most common cosmetic procedures in a templated, atlas-style format, highlighting case presentations with superb illustrations, clinical photographs, and procedural videos.
- Presents each case using easy-to-understand text that highlights potential risks and tips and tricks to avoid them.
- Conveys the real-world knowledge and expertise of a multidisciplinary team of editors including oral and maxillofacial surgeons and plastic surgeons.
- Uses a chapter format based on the 14 Cosmetic Surgery Competencies used to train Consultant Plastic Surgeons at the Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Offers global coverage of specific techniques to help you refine your skills and expand your surgical repertoire:
- Abdominoplasty (Modified Brazilian Technique in the UK and Middle East)
- Open Rhinoplasty (European approach)
- Surgical correction of the Neck (New Zealand and U.S.)
- Advanced Medical Aesthetics (UK and Dubai)
- Facelift Made Easy (U.S.)
- Asian Blepharolasty
- Ethics in Aesthetic Surgery (UK and U.S.)
- Breasts, Buttocks, and Thighs (Brazil)
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By James D. Frame, FRCS, FRCS (Plast.), Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Professor of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Director of Cosmetic and Aesthetic Surgery, Springfield Hospital, Chelmsford, Essex; Shahrokh C. Bagheri, BS, DMD, MD, FACS, FICD, Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Northside Hospital, Atlanta and Forsyth, GA; David J Smith, Jr., MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of South Florida; Richard G. Connar Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, University of South Florida; Chief Medical Officer, Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation, Tampa, FL and Husain Ali Khan, MD, DMD, FACS, Eastern Surgical Associates and Consultants
"This book will undoubtedly assist in furthering the authors' quest to motivate clinicians to improve the aesthetic side of their practice.The chapters are uniformly crisp in design with a plethora of charts, diagrams, and photographs of patients."
Jeffrey S. Rosenthal, MD (Bridgeport Hospital)
|Autor||James Donaldson Frame & Shahrokh C. Bagheri & David J Smith, Jr. & Husain Ali Khan|
|Data de publicação||02/2018|