Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, 1st Edition
Optical Coherence Tomography has revolutionized today's eye care. This remarkable non-invasive scanning technology is unparalleled for aiding diagnosis of retinal disease and recording disease progression. Atlas of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography provides expert guidance in this rapidly evolving area with high-quality, oversized images that show precise detail and assist with rapid, accurate clinical decision making.
- Features more than 1,000 superb illustrations depicting the full spectrum of retinal diseases using OCT scans, supported by clinical photos and ancillary imaging technologies.
- Presents images as large as possible on the page with an abundance of arrows, pointers, and labels to guide you in pattern recognition and eliminate any uncertainty.
- Includes the latest high-resolution spectral domain OCT technology and new insights into OCT angiography technology to ensure you have the most up-to-date and highest quality examples available.
- Provides key feature points for each disorder giving you the need-to-know OCT essentials for quick comprehension and rapid reference.
- An excellent diagnostic companion to Handbook of Retinal OCT: Optical Coherence Tomography, by the same expert author team of Drs. Jay S. Duker, Nadia K. Waheed, and Darin R. Goldman.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Darin Goldman, MD, Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Retina Group of Florida, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA ; Nadia K Waheed, MD MPH, Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, New England Eye Center, Tufts Medical Centre, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA and Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Chairman and Professor of Ophthalmology, Tufts Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
|Autor||Darin Goldman & Nadia K Waheed & Jay S. Duker|