Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Breast Imaging: The Requisites, 3e
Now in its 3rd Edition, this bestselling volume in the popular Requisites series, by Drs. Debra M. Ikeda and Kanae K. Miyake, thoroughly covers the fast-changing field of breast imaging. Ideal for residency, clinical practice and certification and MOC exam study, it presents everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging of the breast, including new BI-RADS standards, new digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) content and videos, ultrasound, and much more. Compact and authoritative, it provides up-to-date, expert guidance in reading and interpreting mammographic, ultrasound, DBT, and MRI images for efficient and accurate detection of breast disease.
- Features over 1,300 high-quality images throughout.
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, ''pearls,'' and boxed material for easy reference.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the boards and the MOC exam and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices and features DBT videos.
New to this Edition
- All-new Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) recommendations for management and terminology for mammography, elastography in ultrasound, and MRI.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to read new 3D tomosynthesis imaging studies with example cases, including limitations, pitfalls, and 55 new DBT videos.
- More evidence on the management of high risk breast lesions.
- Correlations of ultrasound, mammography, and MRI with tomosynthesis imaging.
- Detailed basis of contrast-enhanced MRI studies.
- Recent nuclear medicine techniques such as FDG PET/CT, NaF PET.
By Debra Ikeda, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Director of Breast Imaging, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA and Kanae Kawai Miyake, MD, PhD, Program-Specific Assistant Professor, Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan; Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California
|Autor||Debra Ikeda MD FACR FSBI|
|Data de publicação||12/2016|