Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Cardiac Imaging: The Requisites, 4th Edition
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Cardiac Imaging, 4th Edition! Edited by Lawrence Boxt, MD and Suhny Abbara, MD, this popular volume in The Requisites series concisely delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in cardiac imaging. Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by over 1000 figures and illustrations of the highest quality. The result is an outstanding review source for certification or recertification, as well as a highly user-friendly resource for everyday clinical practice.
- Master core knowledge of all imaging modalities currently being used (plain film, ultrasound, CT, and MR), and discusses potential future developments.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
New to this Edition
- Clearly visualize the findings you're likely to see in practice and on exams through updated and redrawn illustrations and color images interspersed throughout the text for easier and more intuitive access.
- Gain new insight into a full range of cardiac imaging approaches and findings with new sections on congenital heart disease, emphasizing MRI and CT diagnostic and functional analysis as well as and updated information on valvular, ischemic, pericardial, myocardial, congenital, and thoracic/aortic heart disease.
- Benefit from the expertise and fresh perspective of new lead editors, Drs. Lawrence Boxt and Suhny Abbara.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at expert consult.
By Lawrence Boxt, MD, FACC, Consultant, Department of Radiology, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY and Suhny Abbara, MD, Professor, Department of Radiology, Chief, Cardiothoracic Imaging, UTSW Medical Center, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
"This will be an excellent reference for clinical cardiologists, advanced imaging cardiologists, and cardiology fellows rotating through cardiac imaging. The constant comparison between cardiac anatomy and the acquired images will be particularly useful for fellows in training." Reviewed by Arnold Johnston Hite, MD, MS (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) for Doody's Review Service
"This book is extremely comprehensive and thorough.I would recommend this book to any radiologist or cardiologist with more than a passing interest in cardiovascular imaging."
-RAD Magazine, April 2016
|Data de publicação||07/2015|