Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Cardiology Secrets, 5th Edition
For more than 30 years, The Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Cardiology Secrets, 5th Edition, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style - making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective - now with an improved organization that makes information even easier than ever to find.
- Written by global experts and thought leaders in cardiovascular disease.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
New to this Edition
- New dedicated sections on peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease, venous thromboembolic disease, and specific populations and conditions, plus a dedicated chapter on new direct oral anticoagulant agents.
- New chapters added on hypercoagulability states, specific valvular lesions, sleep apnea and the heart, heart disease in women, cardio-oncology, cardiac arrest, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), carotid artery disease, and hemorrhagic stroke.
- Several hundred illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams - 100+ are new!
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Glenn N. Levine, MD, FACC, FAHA, Professor of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine; Director, Cardiac Care Unit, Michael E. DeBakey Medical Center, Houston, Texas
"This book provides a very thorough evaluation of the entire array of cardiovascular disease and is a superb tool for general cardiologists or cardiology fellows to refer to as a guide in the understanding and management of complex cardiovascular disease." Reviewed by George Irvin McLead, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody's Score: 98, 5 Stars!
|Autor||Glenn N. Levine|
|Data de publicação||05/2017|