Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Chest Radiology, 7th Edition
Sharpen your skills in chest x-ray interpretation using this trusted clinical resource! Chest Radiology: Patterns and Differential Diagnoses, 7th Edition, by Dr. James Reed, walks you through a logical, sequential thought process for the differential diagnoses of 23 radiologic patterns of common chest diseases, using 150 superbly illustrated patient cases. You'll gain a solid and thorough understanding of how to read and interpret chest x-rays with expert guidance on common disease patterns, differential diagnoses, narrowing down the diagnoses, and further studies (from additional radiographic exams to CT or to biopsy). Each chapter follows a consistent format: Presenting Case, Questions, Discussion, Top 5 Diagnoses, Summary, and Answer Guide.
- Heavily illustrated with chest radiographs and additional CT, HRCT, and MR correlative images; plus bulleted summary boxes of comprehensive diagnoses lists and interpretation points.
- An ideal resource for mastering this lower-cost modality before considering more complicated and costly procedures.
New to this Edition
- Illustrated case studies and quizzes feature new and improved questions that address the challenges seen in practice today.
- Significant updates on carcinoid tumors and pulmonary nodules, including pathologic descriptions, detection, management, and new terminology; new lung cancer screening guidelines and benefits of CT vs. x-ray for screening; and CT description of nodules, detection of pulmonary nodules with chest x-rays, anatomic and perception problems with x-rays in identifying nodules.
- New content on diffuse disease, including new pathologic terms and the latest impact of high resolution CT (HRCT).
- Updates on radiation dosing and emphasis on lower dosing, and an expanded emphasis on how to interpret x-rays and CT scans.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By James C. Reed, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Louisville Hospital, Louisville, KY
|Autor||James C. Reed|
|Data de publicação||12/2017|