Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Cornea, 2-Volume Set, 4th Edition
Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working in this hugely popular and evolving sub-specialty. Offered over two volumes and featuring the knowledge of over 200 experts worldwide, it presents state-of-the-art coverage of the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery, new diagnostic technology, and medical management of corneal and external disease as well as ocular surface disease. This updated edition includes 20 brand-new chapters and 60 video clips, while an enhanced focus on imagesprovides key visual guidance in this challenging field.
Exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs offer superb visual guidance.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- 20 brand-new chapters cover the latest advances in the field, such as DMEK, Ultra-Thin DSEK and DSAEK techniques; endothelial cell transplantation; keratoplasty and prosthokeratoplasty techniques; collagen cross-linking; and new refractive surgical techniques (presbyopic implants and SMILE surgery).
- 60 video clips on Expert Consult show new footage of the latest corneal surgery techniques, including Boston Keratoprosthesis, corneal inlay surgery, and lenticule extraction.
- Boasts over 170 chapters with unique, cutting-edge content, as well as 2,300 clear illustrations - 670 of which are new to this edition.
- Presents a detailed exposition of the growing number of techniques for lamellar keratoplasty, including outcomes.
- Includes new sections on the latest developments in the management of ocular surface disease.
- Key point overviews in each chapter offer easier access to crucial information.
By Mark J Mannis, MD, FACS MD, FACS, Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology and Vision Science, UC Davis Health System Eye Center, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA, USA and Edward J Holland, MD MD, Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati, Director of Cornea Service, Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, OH, USA
"This fourth edition surpasses the third edition in terms of the scope and depth of material it presents. It has been updated well to cover the fast-emerging field of endothelial keratoplasty and corneal edema. This is the go-to reference that all cornea specialists should have." Reviewed by Charles C. Lin, MD (Stanford University School of Medicine) Doody's Score: 99, 5 Stars!
"The chapters clearly present a comprehensive, logical, and didactic approach to the subject matter. The illustrations in the volumes are of a very high quality, with clinical and histopathological images in full color. I recommend Cornea since it provides a comprehensive, integrated compendium of knowledge on the basic science and clinical aspects of the cornea." Reviewed by Ophthalmic Research: Journal for Research in Experimental and Clinical Ophthalmology
|Autor||Mark J. Mannis & Edward J. Holland|
|Data de publicação||11/2016|