Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th Edition
Now reflecting a greater focus on today’s multidisciplinary approach to care, Critical Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital, 6th Edition, remains your go-to guide for practical, complete, and current information on medical and surgical critical care. The user-friendly, outline format is designed for rapid reference, providing reliable, hospital-tested protocols that reflect today's most advanced critical care practices.
- Heavily revised to reflect today’s need to include all care providers to optimize treatment
- New section on Health Care Services, with chapters on handovers and transitions, long-term outcomes of ICU patients, EICU and electronic systems, quality improvement, and more
- New chapters on critical care management of Ebola virus disease, ECMO and ventricular assist devices, and critical care of the obstetrical patient
- New videos available online
- Complete, concise, full-color coverage of this rapidly enlarging field
- Convenient pocket size for on-the-go reference
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
|Autor||Jeanine P. Wiener-Kronish|
|Data de publicação||11/2015|