Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 9th
THE REVISED AND UPDATED NINTH EDITION OF THE ESSENTIAL TEXTBOOK OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
This revised, classic textbook continues to provide the basic knowledge relevant to the practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. Comprehensive in scope, Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology offers contributions from a noted panel of experts and contains an integrated approach that is designed to help deliver the highest possible care to patients.
Since the publication of the previous edition, there have been a number of obstetric breakthroughs that are addressed in this new edition. In addition, the ninth edition is restructured to reflect the reality of today's clinical practice. Written for both students and professionals, Dewhurst's Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology is a straightforward, authoritative and practice-based guide to women's reproductive health. This revised edition follows the current career structure and progression of OBGYN trainees and covers all the topics required for MRCOG qualification. This important textbook:
- Covers the basics of both obstetrics and gynaecology
- Includes recent breakthroughs and developments in the practice
- Reviews all phases of pregnancy from preconception to postnatal care
- Offers information on maternal and foetal medications
- Presents the basics on menstruation and infertility
- Contains information on gynaecologic oncology
- Offers new chapters on maternal infection and psychiatric problems in pregnancy
The ninth edition of the internationally acclaimed text, provides up-to-date, clinically focused guidance for the successful practice of obstetrics and gynaecology.
|Autor||Keith Edmonds y Christoph Lees|
|Data de publicação||2018|