Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics, 3rd Edition Special Price
The newest edition of Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics provides radiologists with world-class content and instructions on the latest methodologies in this rapidly changing field. Featuring approximately 260 diagnoses highlighting the most recent information, references, and images, this title serves as a practical, highly formatted guide that's well suited for today's busy radiologists. Enhanced chapters on embryology, new reference tables, updated patient management guidelines, and much more ensure readers are current with the knowledge required for competent clinical practice.
- Guides practitioners through the intricacies of obstetric and pregnancy-related anomalies
- Features expanded embryology chapters delineating normal developmental anatomy
- An increased number of reference tables enables you to look up a normal measurement
- Includes new practice guidelines for patient management, a summary of consensus panels, and new standardized nomenclature
- Expanded syndrome section is rich in clinical pictures
- Brand new differential diagnoses section allows you to look up a finding and be guided to the correct diagnosis (e.g., absent cavum septi pellucidi)
- Richly colored graphics and fully annotated images highlight the most important diagnostic possibilities
- Highly templated and bulleted format makes it easier than ever to locate key information
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Paula J. Woodward, MD, David G. Bragg, MD and Marcia R. Bragg Presidential Endowed, Chair in Oncologic Imaging, Professor of Radiology, Adjunct Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah; Anne Kennedy, MD, Director of Women's Imaging, Associate Professor of Radiology, Adjunct Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT and Roya Sohaey, MD, Director of Ultrasound, Associate Professor of Radiology, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR
"This excellent work provides an in-depth review of obstetric imaging. The first trimester section should be a requirement for all trainees and radiologists interpreting ultrasound examinations. The exhaustive discussions of fetal anomalies are well laid out in their relative sections. They are extremely relevant for practitioners interpreting not only second and third trimester ultrasound, but also early and late postnatal imaging (i.e. pediatric imaging). This book is a must for every perinatal department and every residency program."
- Tara Catanzano, MD (Baystate Medical Center) Doody's Score: 100 - 5 Stars!
|Autor||Paula J. Woodward & Anne Kennedy & Roya Sohaey|
|Data de publicação||10/2016|