Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatrics, 3rd Edition
More than 400 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference. Award-winning educator Dr. Carl Merrow and his expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in pediatric radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for both general radiologists and pediatric imaging specialists who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with 2,500 superb images
New to this Edition
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field
- Expanded coverage of normal development and variations in childhood, including brain myelination, variant positions of important bowel anatomy, and bone marrow changes on MR
- Increased focus on the molecular/genetic basis of many diseases, including changes in current medical terminology as well as appearances by alternate modalities
- Expert guidance on new MR techniques for the evaluation of disease, including the use of newer contrast agents, acute and chronic pediatric musculoskeletal traumatic injuries often seen in young athletes, and congenital airway anomalies, such as CHAOS and tracheal agenesis
- New and revised classifications and staging systems of various pediatric disorders, including neoplasms, vascular anomalies, and childhood interstitial lung diseases (ChILD)
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Arnold Carlson Merrow, MD, Corning Benton Chair of Radiology Education, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center; Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
"This update to an excellent book on pediatric radiology by experts in the field is an great addition to radiology libraries and personal collections alike."
- Nikhil Madhuripan, MD (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody's Review Service
|Data de publicação||12/2016|