Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Robbins Basic Pathology, 10th Ed
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that's ideal for today's busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
New to this Edition
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to gain a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You'll also access virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, additional images, updated pathology case studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
By Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Donald N. Pritzker Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, Biologic Sciences Division and Pritzker School of Medicine, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois; Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California and Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
"Beautifully produced, masterfully written and edited, critically reshaped and updated for the 21st century, it remains the book of choice for most pathology professors. I see it as an American classic, but also as a modern textbook for new generations of medical students. Highly recommended." Reviewed by Ivan Damjanov, MD (University of Kansas Medical Center) Doody's Score: 100, 5 Stars!
|Autor||Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS and Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD|
|Data de publicação||05/2017|