Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Imaging Anatomy: Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, 2nd Edition
Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis provides detailed views of anatomic structures in successive imaging slices in each standard plane of imaging. Axial, coronal, sagittal, and 3D reconstructions accompany highly accurate and detailed medical drawings, assisting you in making an accurate diagnosis. Comprehensive coverage of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis, combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
- Includes all relevant imaging modalities, 3D reconstructions, and highly accurate and detailed medical drawings that illustrate the fine points of the imaging anatomy
- Depicts common anatomic variants and covers common pathological processes as a part of its comprehensive coverage
New to this Edition
- Provides a detailed overview of airway and interstitial network anatomy-the basis for understanding and diagnosing interstitial lung disease
- Features representative pathologic examples to highlight the effect of disease on human anatomy
- Includes plain radiography, the latest generation of multi-planar advanced cross-sectional MR and CT, ultrasound for pelvis/renal/liver/gallbladder, barium for GI tract, and much more
- Offers state of the art, detailed pelvic floor imaging and perianal/perirectal fistula imaging using high-resolution CT and MR, including 3T MR
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Michael P Federle, MD, Professor and Associate Chair for Education , Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California; Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson, MD, Past President, American Roentgen Ray Society; Section Chief, Thoracic Radiology; Professor of Radiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Department of Radiology, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri; Akram M. Shaaban, MD, Professor (Clinical), Department of Radiology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah and Paula J. Woodward, MD, David G. Bragg, MD and Marcia R. Bragg Presidential Endowed, Chair in Oncologic Imaging, Professor of Radiology, Adjunct Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah
"This is an update to a nearly decade old book, and the addition of MR imaging for anatomic structures, especially of the pelvis, alone is worth the update."
- Jed Thomas Hollingsworth, DO, BS (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody's Review Services
|Autor||Michael P. Federle & Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson & Siva P Raman & Brett W. Carter & Paula J. Woodward & Akram M. Shaaban|
|Data de publicação||02/2017|