Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot, 2nd Edition
Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Knee, Ankle, Foot , by Dr. Julia R. Crim, provides detailed anatomic views of each major joint of the lower extremity. Ultrasound and 3T MR images in each standard plane of imaging (axial, coronal, and sagittal) accompany highly accurate and detailed medical illustrations, assisting you in making an accurate diagnosis. Comprehensive coverage of the knee, ankle, and foot, combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
- Includes all relevant imaging modalities, 3D reconstructions, and highly accurate and detailed medical graphics that illustrate the fine points of the imaging anatomy
- Depicts common anatomic variants (both osseous and soft tissue) and covers imaging pitfalls as a part of its comprehensive coverage
- Enables any structure in the lower extremity to easily be located, identified, and tracked in any plane for a faster, more accurate diagnosis
- Provides richly labeled images with associated commentary as well as scout images to assist in localization
- Explains uniquely difficult functional or anatomical regions of the lower extremity, such as posterolateral corner of knee, ankle ligaments, ankle tendons, and nerves of the lower extremity
- Presents coronal and axial planes as both the right and left legs, on facing pages, making ultrasound/MR correlation even easier
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Julia Crim, MD, Chief of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Professor of Radiology, University of Missouri at Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
|Autor||Julia R. Crim, MD, B. J. Manaster, MD, PhD, FACR and Zehava Sadka Rosenberg, MD|
|Data de publicação||03/2017|