Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Imaging in Gastroenterology
Written specifically for gastroenterologists at all levels, Imaging in Gastroenterolog, by Drs. Michael P. Federle, Peter D. Poullos, and Sidhartha Sinha, is an authoritative, single-volume resource that provides clear, relevant imaging information for the diagnosis and management of adult GI and hepatobiliary disorders. Easy-to-understand terminology, anatomy chapters tailored for gastroenterologists, and superb images throughout make this an ideal point-of-care reference for practicing physicians, fellows, and residents in gastroenterology.
- Provides introductory background information, normal imaging anatomy, and radiology terminology relevant to gastroenterologists
- Features high-quality images with detailed, easy-to-understand captions, and presents information in a bulleted, templated format for quick reference
- Details how to choose between different imaging tests in evaluating specific clinical situations, including the strengths and weaknesses of those tests
- Covers imaging evaluation of the "incidental" pancreatic or hepatic cystic mass; GI motility disorders; the evolving role of fluoroscopy, CT and MR enterography, and the advantages and limitations of each study; imaging evaluation and interventional techniques for GI bleeding and hepatic and biliary malignancies; and much more
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Michael P. Federle, MD, FACR, Professor and Associate Chair for Education, Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California ; Sidhartha R. Sinha, MD, Instructor, Department of Medicine - Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California and Peter D. Poullos, MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Radiology, Clinical Associate Professor, Medicine - Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Stanford Medicine, Stanford, California
|Autor||Michael P Federle & Peter D. Poullos & Sidhartha Sinha|
|Data de publicação||12/2017|