Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Kaplan’s Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia 2nd
Authored by the same stellar editors and contributors responsible for Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia, this title presents today's most essential clinical knowledge in cardiac anesthesia in a practical, user-friendly format. A manageable size and affordable price makes this an ideal purchase for every clinician who would like an economical yet dependable resource in cardiac anesthesia.
- Trusted authorities deliver the key cardiac anesthesia knowledge you need to know.
- A concise, user-friendly format and key points boxes in each chapter help you quickly locate crucial information.
- Annotated references guide you to the most practical additional resources.
A portable size and clinical emphasis facilitates and enhances bedside patient care.
New to this Edition
- Designed as a companion to Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia.
- Includes new topics vital to the current practice of cardiac anesthesiologists, such as transesophageal echocardiography; percutaneous valve procedures; new pacemakers and automatic internal defibrillators used for cardiac resynchronization therapy; left ventricular assist devices and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation therapy of heart failure; and patient safety issues.
- Focuses on today's most current and relevant therapies, including New Cardiac Drugs, and Heart Mate, Heart Ware, and Impella LVADs.
- Describes care of the cardiac patient in Hybrid Operating Rooms, Catheterization Laboratories, and Electrophysiology Laboratories, as well as the Cardiac Operating Rooms.
- Perfectly suited for residents, fellows, nurse anesthetists and anesthesiologists in practice.
By Joel A. Kaplan, MD, Dean, School of Medicine; Vice President for Health Affairs; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
|Autor||Joel A. Kaplan|
|Data de publicação||12/2017|