Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Abdominal Imaging, 2nd Edition Expert Radiology Series
Richly illustrated and comprehensive in scope, Abdominal Imaging, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Dushyant V. Sahani and Anthony E. Samir, is your up-to-date, one-volume source for evaluating the full range of diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional challenges in this fast-changing field. Part of the Expert Radiology series, this highly regarded reference covers all modalities and organ systems in a concise, newly streamlined format for quicker access to common and uncommon findings. Detailed, expert guidance, accompanied by thousands of high-quality digital images, helps you make the most of new technologies and advances in abdominal imaging.
- Offers thorough coverage of all diagnostic modalities for abdominal imaging: radiographs, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET and PET/CT.
- Helps you select the best imaging approaches and effectively interpret your findings with a highly templated, well-organized, at-a-glance organization.
- Covers multi-modality imaging of the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, bile ducts, spleen, pelvic lymph nodes, kidneys, urinary tract, prostate, and peritoneum.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Includes new chapters on esophageal imaging; 5RECIST, WHO, and other response criteria; and a new section on oncologic imaging.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest developments in image-guided therapies, dual-energy CT, elastography, and much more.
- Features more than 2,400 high-quality images, including 240 images new to this edition.
|Autor||Dushyant Sahani & Anthony E Samir|
|Data de publicação||09/2016|