Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, 2-Volume Set, 7th
Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice provides the most up-to-date information presented by a veritable "Who's Who" of clinical neuroscience. Its unique organization allows users to access content both by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities-mirroring the way neurologists practice. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this an ideal, dynamic resource for both practicing neurologists and trainees.
- Authoritative, up-to-date guidance from Drs. Daroff, Jankovic, Mazziotta, and Pomeroy along with more than 150 expert contributors equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- True-to-life view of how neurological disorders manifest through detailed videos covering EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases mirrors the way you practice.
New to this Edition
- The latest advances in clinical neurogenetics, brain perfusion techniques for cerebrovascular disease, the relationship between neurotrauma and neurodegenerative disease, management strategies for levodopa-related complications in movement disorders, progressive neuropsychiatric disorders arising from autoimmune encephalitis, and more keep you at the forefront of your field.
- Reorganized table of contents which includes new chapters on: Brain Death, Vegetative, and Minimally Conscious States; Deep Brain Stimulation; Sexual Dysfunction in Degenerative and Spinal Cord Disorders; Sports and Performance Concussion; Effects of Drug Abuse on the Nervous System; and Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Regular online updates reflect the latest information on the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic diseases based on the latest recommendations and methodologies.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
By Robert B. Daroff, MD, Professor, and Chair Emeritus; Department of Neurology; Case Western Reserve School of Medicine; University Hospitals Case Medical Center; Cleveland, OH, USA ; Joseph Jankovic, MD, Professor Neurology, Distinguished Chair in Movement Disorders, Director, Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX; John C Mazziotta, MD, PhD, Vice Chancellor of UCLA Health Sciences; Dean, David Geffen School of Medicine; CEO UCLA Health; University of California, Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA, USA and Scott L Pomeroy, MD, PhD, Bronson Crothers Professor of Neurology; Director, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center; Harvard Medical School; Chair, Department of Neurology; Neurologist-in-Chief; Boston Children's Hospital; Boston, MA, USA
"The 7th edition of Bradley's Neurology in Clinical Practice, published in 2016, is a monumental textbook containing the entire breadth of neurologic diseases.This 2-volume set should be part of any neuroradiologic section library-it would be referred to often."
-American Journal of Neuroradiology (March 2016)
".this is an essential component of the library of every clinical neurology department, where it will be consulted frequently with pleasure and gratitude and with confidence and relief both by attending staff and by the residents on the front line."
-Dr. William Pryse-Phillips
"This is a definite one stop shop for clinical neurology and in just over 2000 pages seems to be pretty comprehensive in its coverage. After all, the title says this is for clinical practice and I agree with that conclusion. This is an extremely impressive offering and I suspect if neurology makes up a large part of your clinical practice then you will enjoy owning this and I would hope refer to it regularly."
-Dr. Harry Brown
|Autor||Robert B. Daroff|
|Data de publicação||2016|