Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 1st Edition
Keeping up with the use of new technologies in cardiology is becoming increasingly challenging. Case Studies in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology helps to bridge the gap between knowledge and application with 28 cases spanning both common and uncommon arrhythmias and ablation scenarios, each of which includes the clinical presentation, baseline ECG, ECG during arrhythmia, stepwise electrophysiologic diagnostic maneuvers and some of their pitfalls, and optimal therapy. Online access to the complete contents ensures the information you need is right at your fingertips.
- Includes 28 cases spanning the spectrum of what an electrophysiologist is likely to see in practice.
- Shows the correct way of conducting procedures, as well as "detours" that an unwary practitioner may take: misdiagnoses and why they are wrong; incorrect therapeutic choices and why these may be not only unsuccessful but even harmful.
- Encourages you to read and interpret the ECGs, mapping diagrams, and other diagnostic information before revealing the expert opinion or actual results of each case.
- Summarizes the key learning points in each case.
- Discusses potential procedural complications, including anticipation, avoidance, recognition, and response and resolution.
- Covers complex ablations (atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia) as well as prior failed ablations.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By John M. Miller, MD, FHRS, Professor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine; Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology Services, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, Indiana; Mithilesh K. Das, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine, Cardiology/Medicine, Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana and Douglas P. Zipes, MD, MAAC, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Pharmacology, and Toxicology, Emeritus Director, Division of Cardiology and the Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN; Editor-in-Chief, HeartRhythm, Editor-in-Chief, PracticeUpdate/Cardiology
|Autor||John M. Miller & Mithilesh K. Das & Douglas P. Zipes|
|Data de publicação||02/2017|