Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle, 2nd
The latest techniques and advances in the field, cutting-edge clinical and surgical knowledge and a clear, bulleted format are featured in this fully revised 2nd Edition of Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle. Perfect for exam review or in preparation for rotations or a challenging clinical case, this easy-to-use resource is designed for busy orthopaedic residents and fellows as well as practitioners who want a quick review of the foot and ankle.
- Brings you fully up to date with current techniques and advances in the area of foot and ankle, including new developments in orthotics, ankle fractures, Achilles injuries, and more.
- Features a new, full-color design throughout, plus new chapters on Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoid Pathology and Osteochondral Lesions of Talus.
- Presents new and fully revised information in a bulleted, templated format, with summary tables that help you find and retain key information.
- Includes key facts for quick review and selected references for further reading in every chapter.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of two experts in the field, Drs. Justin K. Greisberg and J. Turner Vosseller.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Justin Greisberg & J. Turner Vosseller|
|Data de publicação||12/2018|