Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
CT and MRI of the Whole Body, 2-Volume Set, 6th Edition
Now more streamlined and focused than ever before, the 6th edition of CT and MRI of the Whole Body is a definitive reference that provides you with an enhanced understanding of advances in CT and MR imaging, delivered by a new team of international associate editors. Perfect for radiologists who need a comprehensive reference while working on difficult cases, it presents a complete yet concise overview of imaging applications, findings, and interpretation in every anatomic area. The new edition of this classic reference - released in its 40th year in print - is a must-have resource, now brought fully up to date for today's radiology practice.
- Includes both MR and CT imaging applications, allowing you to view correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Coverage of interventional procedures helps you apply image-guided techniques.
- Includes clinical manifestations of each disease with cancer staging integrated throughout.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Over 5,200 high quality CT, MR, and hybrid technology images in one definitive reference.
- For the radiologist who needs information on the latest cutting-edge techniques in rapidly changing imaging technologies, such as CT, MRI, and PET/CT, and for the resident who needs a comprehensive resource that gives a broad overview of CT and MRI capabilities.
- Brand-new team of new international associate editors provides a unique global perspective on the use of CT and MRI across the world.
- Completely revised in a new, more succinct presentation without redundancies for faster access to critical content.
- Vastly expanded section on new MRI and CT technology keeps you current with continuously evolving innovations.
By John R. Haaga, MD, FACR, FSIR, Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Emeritus Chairman and Professor of Radiology, University Hospitals/Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio and Daniel Boll, MD, Professor of Radiology, University Hospital of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
"As a single publication (2 separate books-Volume 1 and Volume 2), this edition of Dr. Haaga's ongoing work in CT and MR deserves a place in a Departmental or Sectional library.it is a publication which senior residents and fellows should take advantage of."
-American Journal of Neuroradiology Blog (August 2016)
|Autor||John R. Haaga & Daniel Boll|
|Data de publicação||08/2016|