Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery, 3rd Edition
For more than 25 years, Current Therapy in Colon and Rectal Surgery has been the go-to resource for preparing for the American Board of Surgery certification exam. Following in this tradition, the 3rd Edition offers a comprehensive, contemporary summary of treatment options for colorectal diseases, with a focus on practical clinical science and applications. In a single, portable volume, you'll find complete coverage of new diagnostic modalities, medical therapeutics, and surgical treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery. Easy to read and digest, it provides a quick consultation with experts on the essentials of colon and rectal surgery.
- Consult this title for a quick overview before you enter the OR, and use it as a review tool for board certification and recertification.
- Nearly 100 succinct chapters, just 3 or 4 pages each, written by leading experts in colorectal surgery.
- Five chapters devoted exclusively to different aspects of rectal cancer.
- Other key topics include minimally invasive surgery, reparative surgery, maturing outcomes, and managing surgical risk.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- New chapters focus on hot topics such as intestinal transplants, enhanced recovery programs, and the management of peristomal hernias.
- Updated information on the molecular biology of colorectal cancer and its implications for therapy.
Edited by Victor W. Fazio, MD, MS; James M. Church, MB, Department of Colorectal Surgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH; Conor P Delaney, MD, PhD, The Jeffrey L. Ponsky Professor of Surgical Education; Chief, Division of Colorectal Surgery; Vice-Chair, Department of Surgery; Director, CWRU Center for Skills and Simulation; Surgical Director, Digestive Health Institute, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA and Ravi P Kiran, MD, MBBS, FRCS, FACS, MSc, EMB, Division Director and Chief of Colorectal Surgery, Division of Colorectal Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center,
"The comprehensive nature of the book is impressive and the update long overdue. There are some gems, like the chapter on allotransplantation of the bowel, which usually only receives a paragraph or two in other books."
|Autor||Victor W. Fazio & James M. Church & Conor P Delaney & Ravi P Kiran|
|Data de publicação||11/2016|