Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Offering a unique combination of expert online lectures, vast image collections both in print and online, and an easy-to-use print atlas, Dermatopathology, 3rd Edition, helps you master the complexities of this challenging and fast-changing subspecialty. Dr. Elston and his colleagues make dermatopathology easier to understand, leading you to efficient, accurate diagnoses of the most important common dermatologic findings seen in practice.
- Covers the essentials of dermatopathology using an enjoyable, easily understood approach and a consistent chapter template that includes key points and pearls.
- Features 27 lectures and 2,000 high-quality slides online - more than 8 hours of targeted teaching that take you through the must-know elements of each topic in a dynamic, engaging manner.
- Offers extensive, visually stunning image atlases both in print and online, including an extensive infectious disease atlas with 2,500 slides, a soft tissue tumor atlas with 300 images, a lymphoma atlas, and more.
- Includes abundant high-resolution histopathology examples with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide, providing additional clarity.
- The text has been expanded by over 70 pages in print, with over 130 new images, and 50 newer entities ranging from cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy to EBV+ mucocutaneous ulcer.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Dirk Elston, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA ; Tammie Ferringer, MD, Dept of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, USA; Christine J. Ko, MD, Professor, Dept of Dermatopathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT,USA ; Steven Peckham, MD, Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX, USA; Whitney A. High, MD, Dept of Dermatology & Dermotapathology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA and David J. DiCaudo, MD, Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
"I recommend this as a useful introductory book for learning dermatopathology. It provides a good foundation for explaining clinical findings with the histology."
-Patricia Wong, MD (Stanford University Medical Center) for Doody's Review Service
|Autor||Dirk Elston & Tammie Ferringer & Christine J. Ko & Steven Peckham & Whitney A. High & David J. DiCaudo|
|Data de publicação||08/2018|