Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Pathology: Cytopathology, 2nd
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume by Drs. Dina R. Mody, Michael J. Thrall, and Savitri Krishnamurthy, is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of cytology, including gynecologic, non-gynecologic exfoliative, fine-needle aspiration, and imaging. An abundance of high-quality images make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow who works with ever-smaller tissue samples for diagnosis and molecular testing.
- Essential knowledge in all areas of cytopathology, including clinical, radiologic, cytopathological features, immunohistochemical, and molecular correlates where applicable
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, pertinent references, and an extensive index
New to this Edition
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, incorporating significant changes in cytopathology classifications, reporting systems, and science
- New coverage of the Bethesda 2014 reporting terminology for gynecologic cytology and updates on HPV testing and management guidelines; updates on the Milan System for Reporting of Salivary Gland Cytology with risk stratification; the Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology; and updates on the Bethesda 2017 reporting terminology for thyroid cytology
- Coverage of state-of-the-art immunohistochemistry and molecular markers as applicable to the practice of cytology and anatomic pathology, as well as current information on lab operations, regulatory mandates, quality improvement, and risk reduction
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Dina R Mody, MD, Director of Cytology, Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas; Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York; Michael J. Thrall, MD, Cytopathology Fellowship Director, Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas; Associate Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York and Savitri Krishnamurthy, MD, Professor of Pathology, Deputy Division Head, Director of Clinical Trials Research and Development, Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
"for all practitioners confronted daily with cytopathology, this textbook is a great tool summarizing the important features of cytology and the complexity of it."
"Overall, this is an excellent general cytopathology book and makes a great addition to any pathologist's library."
-Brian S Soles, MD (University of Michigan Medical School) Doody's Score: 95-4 Stars!
|Autor||Dina R Mody & Michael J. Thrall & Savitri Krishnamurthy|
|Data de publicação||03/2018|