Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Pathology: Kidney Diseases, 3rd Edition
Comprehensive and up to date, the third edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Kidney Diseases, written by Robert B. Colvin, MD and Anthony Chang, MD, expertly covers all aspects of common and rare renal diseases and their variants. This easy-to-use, point-of-care reference offers a state-of-the-art, concise presentation of major pathological, clinical, pathophysiological, and genetic information for more than 240 diagnoses, making it an ideal resource for pathologists and nephrologists to improve knowledge and skills. Significantly revised information throughout ensures that you remain current with everything new regarding the pathology and pathogenesis of nonneoplastic kidney diseases.
- New content with over 20 new chapters covering idiopathic non-lupus full-house nephropathy, hemophagocytic glomerulonephritis, cryofibrinogenemic glomerulopathy, metabolic syndrome and obesity-related glomerular disease, Whipple disease, systemic Castleman disease, nephropathies due to direct acting antivirals for HCV, checkpoint inhibitors, EGFR antagonists, illicit drugs and opioids, Tums glomerulopathy, vancomycin-induced cast nephropathy, transcript analysis of renal biopsies, new forms of amyloidosis, and mass spectroscopy
- Updated and validated pathologic classifications systems reflect details on new genetic, therapeutic, and pathologic information, including IgA nephropathy, lupus nephritis, vasculitis, and transplant pathology
- More than 3,300 outstanding, annotated images, including gross and microscopic pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations, make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, nephrologist, resident, or fellow
- Time-saving reference features include consistently templated chapters, bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Internationally recognized authors, many new to this edition, provide fresh perspectives on multiple topics, with a particular emphasis on practical information that directly assists in making and supporting a diagnosis
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Robert B. Colvin, MD, Benjamin Castleman Distinguished Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts and Anthony Chang, MD, Professor of Pathology, Director, UChicago MedLabs, Director, Renal Pathology and Renal Pathology Fellowship, Associate Director, Pathology Residency Program, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
|Autor||Robert B. Colvin & Anthony Chang|
|Data de publicação||05/2019|