Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Fundamentals of Body CT, 5th Edition
From recent advances in helical CT techniques to new developments in lung cancer screening to optimized CT techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis, Fundamentals of Body CT, 5th Edition, covers the essential information you need to know to effectively perform and interpret CT scans. Step-by-step instructions for all current CT techniques help you quickly understand each procedure and review key steps. Comprehensive and easy to digest, this introduction to body CT is an essential resource for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, and medical students.
- Features many new topics, discussions of additional diseases, and new, high-quality images from cover to cover, including updated descriptions and illustrations of normal anatomy and incidental findings.
- Allows you to quickly compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common diseases―with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
- Reviews the spiral/helical CT protocols currently used for the diagnosis of chest, abdominal, and musculoskeletal abnormalities, including high-resolution CT, lung nodule assessment and lung cancer screening, CT pulmonary embolism diagnosis, CT enterography, CT enteroclysis, CT colonography, and optimizing CT techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis.
- Brings you up to date with recent advances in chest CT, including the classification of adenocarcinoma, evaluation of lung nodules, lung cancer screening (including Lung-RADS) and staging, and the classification and diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases using high-resolution CT
- Covers new developments in abdominal CT such as the Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System (Li-RADS) for imaging and reporting small hepatocellular carcinoma, reviews of the Atlanta Classification of Acute Pancreatitis, and an improved description of CT findings of histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma.
- Includes new discussions of the diagnosis of musculoskeletal abnormalities detected on chest and abdominal CT scans obtained for non-musculoskeletal indications.
- Contains updated disease classifications, including those for pulmonary adenocarcinoma, diffuse lung diseases, and pancreatic lesions.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By W. Richard Webb, MD, Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, Emeritus Member, Haile Debas Academy of Medical Educators, University of California, San Francisco, California ; Wiliam E. Brant, MD, FACR, Professor Emeritus, Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia and Nancy M. Major, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopedics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Director of Imaging, Sports and Performance Center, Boulder, Colorado
|Autor||W. Richard Webb & Wiliam E. Brant & Nancy M. Major|
|Data de publicação||04/2019|