Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Gabbe's Obstetrics Essentials: Normal & Problem Pregnancies
Ideal for residents, fellows in training, and obstetric practitioners who need a quick review in practice, Gabbe's Obstetrics Essentials is a portable, high-yield reference designed to put must-know obstetric information at your fingertips. Taken from Gabbe's Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, this concise resource compiles the most essential information from the best-selling text into one convenient handbook. You'll find key content in an easy-to-read bulleted format, providing a well-rounded and authoritative overview of all aspects of obstetrics.
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Mark B Landon, MD, Richard L. Meiling Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio; Deborah A Driscoll, MD, Luigi Mastroianni Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Eric R. M. Jauniaux, MD, PhD, FRCOG, Professor/Honorary Consultant, Academic Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University College London, Royal Free Campus, London, United Kingdom; Henry L Galan, MD, Professor, Chief of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aurora, Colorado; William A Grobman, MD, MBA, Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology-Maternal Fetal Medicine, Center for Healthcare Studies - Institute for Public Health and Medicine and Preventive Medicine, Chicago, Illinois and Vincenzo Berghella, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|Autor||Mark B Landon & Deborah A Driscoll & Eric R. M. Jauniaux & Henry L Galan & William A Grobman & Vincenzo Berghella|
|Data de publicação||06/2018|