Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Hematology, 7th Edition
Get the expert guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes with Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 7th Edition. This thoroughly up-to-date text contains both unparalleled scientific content and must-know clinical guidance,so you can enhance your problem-solving skills and make optimal use of the newest diagnostic techniques and therapeutic options in this fast-changing field.
New to this Edition
- Delivers state-of-the-art information and guidance from editors and global contributors who are at the forefront of their respective subspecialty areas.
- Features sweeping content updates throughout, including basic science research which serves as a foundation for modern hematology, recent advances in stem cell transplantation, clinical advances in the treatment of each of the hematologic malignancies, immune checkpoint inhibitors, molecular diagnostics, transfusion medicine, and much more.
- Includes several new chapters including Epigenetics and Epigenomics, Stem Cell Model of Hematologic Diseases, Multiple Myeloma, IND Enabling Processes for Cell-Based Therapies, and Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Hematologic Malignancies.
- New Virtual Microscope with the ability to zoom in on high-quality digital hematopathology slides and frequent content updates accessible anywhere, any time on your favorite digital device.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Ronald Hoffman, MD, Albert A. and Vera G. List Professor of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, Department of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York ; Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD, Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics and Genetics, Harvard Medical School; President and CEO, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Director and Principal Investigator Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts; Leslie E. Silberstein, MD, Professor of Pathology (Pediatrics), Director, Joint Program in Transfusion Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts; Helen Heslop, MD, Professor, Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics Section of Hematology-Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine; Dan L. Duncan Chair Director, Adult Stem Cell Transplant Program, The Methodist Hospital; Associate Director Clinical Research, Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center; Houston, Texas; Jeffrey Weitz, MD, Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Heart and Stroke Foundation/J.F. Mustard Chair in Cardiovascular Research Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Thrombosis, Executive Director, Thrombosis & Atherosclerosis Research Institute (TaARI), Hamilton General Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and John Anastasi, MD, Associate Professor; Assistant Director, Hematopathology; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry; Department of Pathology, The University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois
"The book covers all of hematology. It is truly comprehensive and awe inspiring. Pretty much everything you might want to know about anything hematological is in this book. The discussion of the pathophysiology of hematological disorders, spanning biochemistry to molecular to cellular to organ systems, is simply breathtaking in its enormity, accuracy, detail, and completeness.... Get this book. It is one of the best comprehensive references for clinical hematology."
Reviewed by Valerie L. Ng, PhD, MD (Alameda County Medical Center/Highland Hospital) Doody's Score: 94, 4 Stars!
|Autor||Ronald Hoffman & Edward J. Benz & Leslie E. Silberstein & Helen Heslop & Jeffrey Weitz & John Anastasi|
|Data de publicação||08/2017|