Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Imaging Anatomy: Head and Neck
Highly specialized structures, microanatomy of individual components, and overall structural density make the head and neck one of the most challenging areas in radiology. Imaging Anatomy: Head and Neck provides radiologists, residents, and fellows with a truly comprehensive, superbly illustrated anatomy reference that is designed to improve interpretive skills in this complex area. A wealth of high-quality, cross-sectional images, corresponding medical illustrations, and concise, descriptive text offer a unique opportunity to master the fundamentals of normal anatomy and accurately and efficiently recognize pathologic conditions.
- Contains more than 1,400 high-resolution, cross-sectional head and neck images combined with over 200 vibrant medical illustrations, designed to provide the busy radiologist rapid answers to imaging anatomy questions
- Reflects new understandings of anatomy due to ongoing anatomic research as well as new, advanced imaging techniques
- Features 3 Tesla MR imaging sequences and state-of-the-art multidetector CT normal anatomy sequences throughout the book, providing detailed views of anatomic structures that complement highly accurate and detailed medical illustrations
- Includes imaging series of successive slices in each standard plane of imaging (coronal, sagittal, and axial)
- Depicts anatomic variations and pathological processes to help you quickly recognize the appearance and relevance of altered morphology
- Includes CT and MR images of pathologic conditions, when appropriate, as they directly enhance current understanding of normal anatomy
- Contains a separate section on normal ultrasound anatomy of the head and neck
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Philip R Chapman, Associate Professor of Radiology, University of Alabama, Department of Neuroradiology, Birmingham, Alabama; Nicholas A Koontz and Daniel E Meltzer
"Overall, this is a great reference for complex head and neck anatomy."
-Nikhil Madhuripan, MD (Baystate Medical Center) for Doody's Review Service
|Autor||Philip R Chapman|
|Data de publicação||11/2018|