Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia, 7th Ed
Now in a revised and expanded 7th Edition, Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia helps you optimize perioperative outcomes for patients undergoing both cardiac and noncardiac surgery. Dr. Joel L. Kaplan, along with associate editors, Drs. John G. T. Augoustides, David L. Reich, and Gerard R. Manecke, guide you through today's clinical challenges, including the newest approaches to perioperative assessment and management, state-of-the art diagnostic techniques, and cardiovascular and coronary physiology.
- Complete coverage of echocardiography and current monitoring techniques.
- Guidance from today's leaders in cardiac anesthesia, helping you avoid complications and ensure maximum patient safety.
- More than 800 full-color illustrations.
New to this Edition
- A new section on anesthetic management of the cardiac patient undergoing noncardiac surgery.
- New availability as an eBook download for use the in OR.
- Online-only features, including quarterly updates, an ECG atlas...an increased number of videos, including 2-D and 3-D TEE techniques in real time...and an Annual Year End Highlight from the Journal of Cardiovascular Anesthesia that's posted each February.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Joel A. Kaplan, MD, Dean, School of Medicine; Vice President for Health Affairs; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
"This is a very high quality book that covers all aspects of cardiothoracic anesthesiology. The online resources are valuable and easy to access. The updates to this edition are important in this constantly evolving field, particularly in the rapidly expanding areas of cardiac assist devices and minimally invasive procedures. Many books choose to focus on certain aspects of cardiac anesthesia and do not cover all aspects of the field in as detailed a fashion as this one does."
- Christopher P Owen, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody's Score: 95 - 4 Stars!
|Autor||Joel A. Kaplan|
|Data de publicação||12/2016|