Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Langman's Medical Embryology 14th edition
Vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images, Langman's Medical Embryology , 14th Edition helps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Illustrated Development Chart visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
|Data de publicação||11/2018|