Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
On Call Surgery, 4th Edition
Ideal for any on-call professional, resident, or medical student, this best-selling reference by Drs. Gregg A. Adams, Stephen D. Bresnick, Jared Forrester, and Graeme Rosenberg covers the common problems you'll encounter while on call without direct supervision in the hospital. On Call Surgery, 4th Edition, fits perfectly in your pocket, ready to provide key information in time-sensitive, challenging situations. You'll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call - from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
- Highlights medications, doses, and critical information in a second color for fast reference.
- Features a logical, highly templated format so you can locate key information quickly.
- Delivers consistent, easy-to-follow coverage of the most common on-call problems and approaches, including what to do from the initial phone call, questions you should ask to assess the urgency of each situation, "Elevator Thoughts," how to immediately identify major threats to life, what to do at the bedside, and how to avoid common mistakes for every call.
New to this Edition
- Provides updated content and references, as well as an up-to-date drug formulary, keeping you on the cutting edge of current, evidence-based information.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Gregg A. Adams, MD, FACS, Staff Surgeon, Director of Surgical Education, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Jose, CA; Clinical Instructor, Department of General Surgery, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA; Stephen D. Bresnick, MD, DDS, Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA; Jared Forrester, Resident in Surgery, General Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California and Graeme Rosenberg
|Autor||Gregg A. Adams & Stephen D. Bresnick & Jared Forrester & Graeme Rosenberg|
|Data de publicação||2019|