Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 5th
Comprehensive in scope, yet concise and easy to manage, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 5th Edition, by Drs. Sarah Long, Charles Prober, and Marc Fischer, is your go-to resource for authoritative information on infectious diseases in children and adolescents. A veritable "who's who" of global authorities provides the practical knowledge you need to understand, diagnose, and manage almost any pediatric infectious disease you may encounter.
- Features a consistent, easy-access format with high-yield information boxes, highlighted key points, and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Allows quick look-up by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host.
New to this Edition
- Includes coverage of the latest vaccine products, recommendations, and effectiveness as well as expanded diagnostics and therapies for autoinflammatory/periodic fever syndromes.
- Covers emerging viruses such as Zika, Ebola, and EV-D68, as well as infectious risks of immunomodulating drugs and expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns.
- Discusses expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns and new therapies for viral and fungal infections and resistant bacterial infections.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Sarah S. Long, MD, Chief, Section if Infectious Diseases, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA, USA Professor of Pediatrics, Drexel University College of Medicine;; Charles G. Prober, MD, Senior Associate Dean, Medical Education Stanford University School of Medicine, Office of the Dean, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Microbiology & Immunology; Associate Chair, and Marc Fischer
|Autor||Sarah S. Long MD , Charles G. Prober MD, Marc Fischer MD|
|Data de publicação||08/2017|