Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Research Methods in Pharmacy Practice
This is a comprehensive guide to applying research methods to practice problems. It uses case-based examples and activities rooted in practice to support development of knowledge, skills, and confidence in applying evidence-based research methods.
An array of different methodologies and qualitative/quantitative methods are described. Examples of topics include distinction between methodologies and methods, ethics protocols, as well as design/implementation/data analysis/interpretation of findings using methods such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, observational research, database mining, text and document analysis, quality improvement (PDSA cycles), economic (cost/benefit) evaluations.
- Perfect for MPharm students doing their research thesis, but relevant to all bioscience students undertaking research projects.
- Use of pharmacy practice case examples (in community, hospital, ambulatory, primary care and other settings) throughout.
- Examples of how to tackle a research question from different perspectives, e.g. which is the best way to answer each question and why.
- Inter-professional practice and research emphasized.
- Self-assessment and self-reflection questions to help readers confirm their understanding/learning. Over 140 questions online.
- A one-stop research-method teaching resource for faculty.
- Free e-book with the print book on StudentConsult.
|Autor||Zubin Austin & Jane Sutton|
|Data de publicação||04/2018|