Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5th Edition
New chapters, new editors and contributors, and an upgraded video collection make Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5th Edition, the most current and complete reference available in this evolving field. Editors Scott R. Lambert and Christopher J. Lyons, both globally recognized leaders, provide authoritative coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you're likely to encounter in practice, including the latest clinical advances in etiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management.
- Expert guidance on the complete spectrum of childhood eye disorders and strabismus, including a unique "practical problems" section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations.
- More than 1,800 high-quality images and artworks provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- A practical "how to" perform strabismus surgery chapter with extensive step-by-step artworks for complete visual guidance.
New to this Edition
- Comprehensive updates of all topics, with nine brand-new chapters covering significant advances in the management of refractive errors in children; binocular vision; conjunctival tumors; optimal approaches to patient-family communication, and a unique chapter on the impact of mobile apps for the pediatric ophthalmologist.
- State-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and all of the newest imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways; anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
- An expanded video collection with more than 60 narrated instructional clips depicting multiple diagnostic and surgical techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Scott R. Lambert & Christopher J. Lyons|
|Data de publicação||11/2016|