Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition
Packed with useful information, The Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Handbook, 4th Edition, by Drs. Morton J. Kern, Michael J. Lim, and Paul Sorajja, is the perfect hands-on resource for physicians, nurses, and technicians who need to understand and perform these complex procedures. Easy-to-read text, hundreds of clear images, and narrated videos from Dr. Kern ensure that health care workers at all levels have quick access to easily accessible guidelines on procedures and patient care.
- Features a wealth of quick-reference tables, more than 500 images, and an expanded collection of high-quality videos - making this handbook a must-have reference for physicians and staff members in every cath lab.
- Includes a chapter dedicated to interventional pharmacology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Includes new content on correction of mitral regurgitation with Mitra Clip™, enhanced coverage of aortic valve stenosis with TAVR, expansion of biodegradable and drug-eluting stents, enhanced descriptions of lesion assessment, chronic total occlusion intervention, and radial access approach to intervention.
- Covers the latest treatment of mitral valve regurgitation and mitral stenosis, new procedural enhancements for the treatment of aortic valve stenosis, and chronic total occlusion intervention technique updates.
By Morton J. Kern, MD, MSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Medicine, Long Beach Veterans Health Care System, Long Beach, California; Michael J Lim, MD, Co-Director, Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director, Division of Cardiology, Professor of Internal Medicine, Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor in Cardiology, Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Director, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases Fellowship Programs, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri and Paul Sorajja, MD, Director, Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota
|Autor||Morton L. Kern & Michael J Lim & Paul Sorajja|
|Data de publicação||07/2017|