Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th
Covering more than 250 of the most common dermatologic conditions from A to Z, Treatment of Skin Disease, 5th Edition, by Drs. Mark G. Lebwohl, Warren R. Heymann, John Berth-Jones, and Ian Coulson, is your go-to resource for authoritative, evidence-based treatment strategies in your daily practice. This award-winning text provides guidance on the fast-moving dermatological therapy options for virtually any skin disease you're likely to encounter, including third-line and unusual therapies when initial options have not been successful. Summaries of each treatment strategy are accompanied by detailed discussions of treatment choices, with ratings on a consistent scale ranging from clinical studies to anecdotal reports.
- Puts every possible therapeutic option at your disposal - including management strategies and first- to third-line therapies - for a truly complete guide to the vast array of dermatologic treatment options.
- Presents information in a consistent, tabular format, with checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxes for quick reference.
- Offers the combined knowledge and expertise of the world's leading authorities in dermatology.
New to this Edition
- Features eight all-new chapters on Atypical Fibroxanthoma, Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis, Cryopyrin Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), Hypopigmented Dermatoses, Nail Psoriasis, Necrolytic Acral Erythema, Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, and Regional Pain.
- Provides more than 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are new to this edition.
- Includes off-label uses, new treatments like therapeutic antibodies and hedgehog inhibitors, and new indications for existing treatments.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Mark G. Lebwohl, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Kimberly and Eric J. Waldman Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA; Warren R. Heymann, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics; Head, Division of Dermatology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, New Jersey; Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; John Berth-Jones, FRCP, Honorary Senior Lecturer and Clinical Teacher, Combined Medical Faculty, Universities of Leicester and Warwick; Consultant Dermatologist, Department of Dermatology, University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry, UK and Ian Coulson, FRCP, Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatology Unit, Burnley General Hospital, Burnley, UK
"Readers can be confident that they are well informed about the latest proven therapies when the usual approaches do not seem to be efficacious. Treatment options are listed for several hundred dermatological conditions that one will probably encounter in clinical practice."
-Patricia Wong, MD (Stanford University Medical Center) for Doody'S Review Service
|Autor||Mark G. Lebwohl & Warren R. Heymann & John Berth-Jones & Ian Coulson|
|Data de publicação||11/2107|