Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections, 1st Edition
An ideal "how-to" guide for those who perform musculoskeletal injections, this unique multimedia resource by Drs. Gina M. Allen and David John Wilson demonstrates how to make the most out of the clear visualization provided by ultrasound-guided techniques. High-quality line drawings, clinical photographs, and ultrasound images clearly depict patient presentation, relevant anatomy, and sonoanatomy, and each technique is accompanied by a video showing exactly how to perform the procedure.
- Clear, concise text and numerous illustrations and videos make this reference your go-to source on today's ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections.
- Bulleted text follows a quick-reference template throughout: clinical/ultrasound findings, equipment, anatomy, technique, aftercare, and comments.
- Each chapter covers the entire injection process with text on the left-hand page and corresponding images on the right.
- Every technique is supported with a video available online.
- Useful for clinicians in radiology, sports medicine, rheumatology, orthopaedics, pain medicine, and physical therapy - anyone who needs a clear, current guide to this minimally invasive treatment option for pain relief.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Gina M Allen, BM, DCH, MRCGP, MRCP, FRCR, MFSEM, DipESSR, MScSEM, Consulant Radiologist, Sports Medicine Physician, Oxford University Hospitals, St Luke's Radiology, Oxford, United Kingdom and David John Wilson, MBBS, BSc, MFSEM, FRCP, FRCR, Honorary Consultant Radiologist, Oxford University Hospitals, Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Oxford, Consultant Radiologist, St Lukes Hospital, Oxford, United Kingdom
|Autor||Gina M Allen & David John Wilson|
|Data de publicação||09/2017|