Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Wintrobe's Clinical Hematology 14th
This extensive title, which combines scientific principles with up-to-date clinical procedures, has been thoroughly updated for the fourteenth edition. You’ll find in-depth material on the biology and pathophysiology of lymphomas, leukemias, platelet destruction, and other hematological disorders as well as the procedures for diagnosing and treating them.
- Combines the biology and pathophysiology of hematology as well as the diagnosis and treatment of commonly encountered hematological disorders in one volume.
- Access the latest knowledge in genetics and genomics
- eBook features 300 online self-assessment questions for reviewing material and preparing for Board exams.
- Packed with more than 1,500 tables and figures.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
|Autor||John P. Greer, Daniel A. Arber, Bertil E. Glader, Alan F. List, Robert T. Means and George M. Rodgers|
|Data de publicação||2019|