Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Musculoskeletal Imaging: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition
Increase your knowledge and improve your image interpretation skills using the proven and popular Case Review approach! This new edition contains 200 clinical cases with 800 radiographic images with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales - all organized by level of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of musculoskeletal imaging modalities. Accessible, thorough, and concise, Musculoskeletal Imaging is an ideal self-assessment tool for both certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams.
- Presents 200 unknown cases to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging with questions, answers, diagnoses, and additional commentary.
- Divides cases into three levels of difficulty, "Opening Round," "Fair Game," and "Challenge," so you can test yourself and monitor your progress.
- Reflects the official American Board of Radiology exam format and creates a daily practice environment to build test-taking confidence.
- Uses an accessible, user-friendly format for quick cover to cover reading.
New to this Edition
- Covers the latest hot topics in musculoskeletal imaging including: compressive neuropathy, emergent musculoskeletal conditions, and secondary signs of ligamentous injury as well as metabolic diseases such as atypical femur fracture from chronic bisphosphonate use.
- Updated and expanded coverage of the latest high-tech imaging procedures and modalities to help you stay abreast of recent advances and trends in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with print purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references on a variety of devices, as well as access online case presentations for effective exam review.
By Joseph Yu, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery, Vice Chair of Academic Affairs and Education, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
"Dr. Yu has succeeded in updating his already popular title in the Case Review Series. The best enhancements are the annotated figures included in the case explanations and the supplemental images now appended for each case at the end of the book. This book will surely serve future classes of trainees well as they prepare for the CORE exam."
- American Journal of Neuroradiology Blog (August 1, 2016)
"I am sure that residents preparing for the Boards will find this volume to be a treasure trove of quality material that willserve them well in front of their reading room screens . . . or at the Boards . . . and beyond" Foreword by David M. Yousem, MD, MBA, May 2015
|Data de publicação||06/2016|