Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Netter's Infectious Diseases 2nd
Widely used by students, residents, generalists, and specialists, Netter’s Infectious Diseases, 2nd Edition delivers must-know information on infectious diseases in a highly illustrated, easily accessible format. Concise visual overviews of essential topics provide a convenient, trustworthy way to review the basics of a given infectious disease or issue or to share with patients or staff. Drs. Elaine Jong and Dennis Stevens cover the basics of this complex field using memorable illustrations by world-renowned artist Frank H. Netter and others, offering a time-saving, authoritative look at infectious diseases life cycles, clinical presentations, and pathophysiology.
- Covers major conditions and problems including vaccine-preventable diseases, drug-resistant staph and TB infections, pandemic flu, echinococcosis, and Chagas disease.
- Includes new clinical vignettes added to most chapters, plus updated and expanded coverage of vector-borne diseases including Zika infections and congenital Zika syndrome; yellow fever; Japanese encephalitis and tick-borne encephalitis; Lyme disease; Ebola virus outbreaks and a new vaccine, and much more.
- Features new chapters on cholera and neural angiostrongyliasis (rat lungworm disease), as well as new coverage of COVID-19.
- Features unparalleled illustrations by Drs. Frank H. Netter, Carlos Machado, and others, as well as radiologic images.
- Provides 24 printable patient education brochures on Expert Consult.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Autor||Elaine C. Jong MD , Dennis L. Stevens MD PhD|
|Data de publicação||2021|