Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Postoperative Care Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital
Practical, portable, and accessible, this new addition to the LWW Handbook Series covers all facets of care given to patients postoperatively, both early on in the PACU and later on the floor. A multidisciplinary team of residents, fellows, and faculty at the highly esteemed Massachusetts General Hospital employ an easy-to-use outline format to cover topics such as patient care, postoperative complications, special considerations, CPR in the PACU, ethico-legal issues, and PACU administration.
- Covers the wide variety of patients encountered in the PACU (such as patients just out of thoracic surgery vs. those coming from genitourinary surgery).
- Presents the combined experience and knowledge of anesthesiologists, surgeons, and perianesthesia nurses, mirroring the team structure of care given postoperatively.
- Discusses the considerations necessary for special patient populations such as obese patients or substance abuse patients.
- Addresses PACU organization and management, quality assurance, infection control, legal and ethical issues, and more.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
|Autor||Sheri M. Berg, Edward A Bittner|
|Data de publicação||11/2017|