Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Rockwood and Green's Fractures in Adults 9th edition, International Edition, 2 Volume
This exhaustive reference includes new chapters and pedagogical features, as well as—for the first time—content on managing fragility factures. To facilitate fast, easy absorption of the material, this edition has been streamlined and now includes more tables, charts, and treatment algorithms than ever before. Experts in their field share their experiences and offer insights and guidance on the latest technical developments for common orthopaedic procedures, including their preferred treatment options.
- New chapters on caring for obese patients, preoperative planning, and pain management.
- Deep-dive discussion and up-to-date content on how to manage fragility fractures.
- Easy-to-read tables outlining nonoperative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
- Time-saving preoperative planning checklists, as well as key steps for each surgical procedure.
- Potential pitfalls, preventive measures, and common adverse outcomes highlighted for all procedures.
- Numerous diagnostic and treatment algorithms for common orthopaedic procedures.
|Autor||III Tornetta Paul, William Ricci, Charles M. Court-Brown, Margaret M. McQueen and Michael McKee|
|Data de publicação||04/2019|