Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Ryan's Retina, 3-Volume Set, 6th Edition
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retinal diseases and disorders. Packed with timely updates throughout, new illustrations, and a dedicated team of editors who extend Dr. Ryan's legacy in retina, this outstanding 6th Edition is a must-have reference for retinal specialists, ophthalmologists, and fellows in training.
- Offers the most comprehensive content available on retina, balancing the latest scientific research and clinical correlations, covering everything you need to know on retinal diagnosis, treatment, development, structure, function, and pathophysiology.
- Provides a truly global perspective from five highly esteemed section editors and more than 350 other world authorities from across Europe, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas.
New to this Edition
- Bullets Includes new chapters on widefield imaging, intraoperative OCT imaging, medical management of diabetes mellitus and age-related macular degeneration, and senile retinoschisis.
- Includes more than 1,150 brand-new illustrations, scans, and photographs throughout.
- Covers the explosion of new imaging options across optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus imaging, and autofluorescence imaging, including a greatly expanded OCT imaging chapter that features crucial information on OCT-Angiography (OCT-A).
- Presents new pharmacotherapy data and the latest approaches in anti-VEGF therapy for age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and venous occlusive disease.
- Features an expanded online video library highlighting the latest surgical techniques and new coverage of complications of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Contains thorough content updates in every area of retina, including advanced imaging technologies, gene therapy, inflammation and immune responses, white dot syndromes, epigenetic mechanisms, transplantation frontiers to improve retinal function, macular hole, myopic eye disease, ocular trauma, drug delivery to the posterior segment, advances in macular surgery, vitrectomy and complex retinal detachment, tumors, and retinal genetics and biology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Andrew P. Schachat, MD, Vice Chairman, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA ; Charles P. Wilkinson, MD MD, Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center; Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA; David R. Hinton, MD, Gavin S. Herbert Professor of Retinal Research; Professor of Pathology and Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA ; SriniVas R. Sadda, MD, Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Doheny Eye Institue, Los Angeles, CA, USA and Peter Wiedemann, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
|Autor||Andrew P. Schachat & Charles P. Wilkinson & David R. Hinton & SriniVas R. Sadda & Peter Wiedemann|
|Data de publicação||06/2017|