Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Surgical Implantation of Cardiac Rhythm Devices, 1st Edition
Unique in the field, Surgical Implantation of Cardiac Rhythm Devices provides complete, easy-to-follow guidance for safe, effective surgical implantation of pacemakers, ICDs, and other devices. Beginning with surgical anatomy and surgical principles, expert authors provide thorough coverage of surgical technique and procedures - everything from sutures to special circumstances and complications. Detailed, high-quality illustrations show you exactly how to proceed, and each procedure includes an accompanying video clip online.
- Outlines relevant anatomic structures and landmarks, as well as various types of sutures and instruments.
- Provides authoritative, detailed guidance on transvenous lead placement, including novel or alternative placements, as well as implantation of subcutaneous ICDs.
- Covers tools and techniques, anesthesia, radiation safety, pitfalls and complications, tips and pearls, patient preparation, postoperative patient management, and follow-up care.
- Offers expert coverage of pediatric considerations and other special circumstances.
- Allows you to view surgical procedures and relevant anatomy in video clips online, as well as through extensive, high-quality illustrations in the text.
- Ideal for EP fellows, practicing electrophysiologists, and cardiologists who perform surgical procedures to implant pacemakers, ICDs, and other devices.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Jeanne Poole, Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, USA and Lyle W. Larson, PA-C, PhD, Cardiologist, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington
"This book covers all aspects of cardiac rhythm devices. The illustrations are of particular value and the discussions of complications and infections are especially important to clinical practice. The editors and authors should be congratulated on an excellent effort. All practitioners will find the book and website valuable for clinical practice." Reviewed by Michael Bates, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody's Score: 96, 4 Stars!
|Autor||Jeanne Poole & Lyle W. Larson|
|Data de publicação||04/2017|