Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Textbook of Critical Care, 7th Edition
Comprehensive, concise, and readable, Textbook of Critical Care, 7th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the effective management of critically ill patients, providing the evidence-based guidance you need to overcome a full range of practice challenges. Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink are joined by other international experts who offer a multidisciplinary approach to critical care, sharing expertise in anesthesia, surgery, pulmonary medicine, and pediatrics. This highly acclaimed text offers ICU clinicians a new understanding of the pathophysiology of critical illness and new therapeutic approaches to critical care.
- Features a wealth of tables, boxes, algorithms, diagnostic images, and key points that clarify important concepts and streamline complex information for quick reference.
- Includes procedural videos online.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Includes many new chapters on echocardiography, antibiotic stewardship, antiviral agents, coagulation and anti-coagulation, , telemedicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), and more.
- Offers new coverage of biomarkers, bedside ultrasound, and the management of increasingly complex critically ill patients.
- Provides new approaches to sepsis, acute kidney injury, and management of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and other forms of respiratory failure.
By Jean-Louis Vincent, MD, PhD, Professor of Critical Care Medicine, University of Brussels and Head, Department of Intensive Care, Erasme University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium; Edward Abraham, MD, Roger Sherman Profsesor of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Head, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Vice President, Administrative Affairs, Department of Medicine University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO; Patrick Kochanek, MD, Director Safar Center for Resuscitation Research, Professor University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Pittsburgh, PA; Frederick A. Moore, MD, FACS, FCCM, Chief, Division of Acute Care Surgery and Critical Care, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas; Professor of Surgery, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York and Mitchell P. Fink, MD, Professor; Surgery ; David Geffen School of Medicine University of California Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA; US Professor; Anesthesiology; David Geffen School of Medicine University of California Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA; US
"This book remains a worldwide standard for English-speaking critical care providers. Content has been updated and quality of presentations is excellent. .this is the most effective multidisciplinary adult and pediatric critical care reference currently available."
- David Dries, MD (University of Minnesota Medical School) for Doody's Review Services
|Autor||Jean-Louis Vincent & Edward Abraham & Patrick Kochanek & Frederick A. Moore & Mitchell P. Fink|
|Data de publicação||01/2017|