Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Textbook of Uncommon Cancer, 5th Edition
The fifth edition of the only comprehensive text dealing exclusively with rare or infrequently encountered malignancies in adults and children is an essential resource for any clinical oncologist.
- Encompasses all the information needed to diagnose and manage uncommon cancers, an area where advice and guidance is typically scarce
- Fully revised with new material and an evidence-based, teach-by-example approach
- Provides insight on real-world decision making in the clinical setting
- Edited and authored by a highly experienced and senior team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and other specialists, giving a balanced and complete overview
- Extensively illustrated in full color throughout, including heat maps to show gene expression
Derek Raghavan, MD, PhD, FACP, FRACP, FASCO. President, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas HealthCare System; Professor of Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Manmeet S. Ahluwalia, MD, FACP. Dean and Diane Miller Family Endowed Chair in Neuro-Oncology, Head of Operations, Director, Brain Metastasis Research Program; Associate Director, Clinical Trials, The Rose Ella Burkhardt Brain Tumor and Neuro-Oncology Center, Neurological Institute, Cleveland Clinic; Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Charles D. Blanke, MD, FACP, FASCO. Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Knight Cancer Institute, Portland, Oregon, USA.
Jubilee Brown, MD. Professor and Associate Director of Gynecologic Oncology, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Edward S. Kim, MD, FACP. Chair, Department of Solid Tumor Oncology and Investigational Therapeutics; Donald S. Kim Distinguished Chair for Cancer Research, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Gregory H. Reaman, MD. Professor of Pediatrics, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences; Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Children’s National Health System, Washington, District of Columbia, USA.
Mikkael A. Sekeres, MD, MS. Director, Leukemia Program and Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
|Autor||Derek Raghavan, Manmeet S. Ahluwalia, Charles D. Blanke, Jubilee Brown, Edward S. Kim, Gregory H. Reaman, Mikkael A. Sekeres|