Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos do seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases,5th Edición
Now in a single, convenient volume, The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 5th Edition covers every clinically relevant aspect of the field: cancer, congenital abnormalities, hormones, reconstruction, anatomy and physiology, benign breast disease, and more. Building upon the strengths of previous editions, this updated volume by Drs. Kirby I. Bland, Edward M. Copeland III, V. Suzanne Klimberg, and William J Gradishar, includes the latest innovations in breast cancer detection and treatment in a practical, easy-to-use format ideal for today's surgeons.
- Delivers step-by-step clinical guidance highlighted by superb illustrations that depict relevant anatomy and pathology, as well as medical and surgical procedures.
- Reflects the collaborative nature of diagnosis and treatment among radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, and other health care professionals who contribute to the management of patients with breast disease.
New to this Edition
- Offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
- Covers the latest developments in receptor modulation, targeted monoclonal antibodies, evolving inhibitors with triple-negative disease, and more.
- Discusses recent minimally invasive surgical techniques and new developments in oncoplastic breast conservation techniques.
- Contains significant updates to the "Management of Systemic Disease" section that reflect the latest advances in chemotherapy, hormonal resistance, and therapy.
- Includes links to real-time procedure videos and full-color procedural line drawings from the Klimberg Atlas of Breast Surgical Techniques on Expert Consult, providing expert visual guidance on how to execute key steps and techniques.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Kirby I. Bland, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery; Deputy Director, UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL; Edward M. Copeland, III, MD, Emeritus Distinguished Professor, Chairman, Department of Surgery; Director of the Shands Cancer Center, Department of Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainsville, Florida ; V. Suzanne Klimberg, Director, Breast Surgical Oncology, Professor of Surgery, Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AK and William J Gradishar, MD, Betsy Bramsen Professor of Breast Oncology, Professor, Department of Medicine-Hematology/Oncology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
|Autor||Kirby I. Bland & Edward M. Copeland & V. Suzanne Klimberg & William J Gradishar|
|Data de publicação||09/2017|