Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Diagnostic Ultrasound: Head and Neck 2nd Edition
This item will be released on 29-04-2019. Pre-order now and we will deliver on the release date.
Develop a solid understanding of head and neck ultrasound with this practical, point-of-care reference in the popular Diagnostic Ultrasound series. Written by Dr. Anil T. Ahuja and other leading experts in the field, the second edition of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Head and Neck offers detailed, clinically oriented coverage of ultrasound imaging of the head and neck and includes illustrated and written correlation between ultrasound findings and other modalities. This wealth of up-to-date information helps you achieve an accurate head and neck ultrasound diagnosis for every patient.
- Explains how ultrasound is the first line of imaging for diseases of the thyroid and miscellaneous lumps in the neck, as well as its role in evaluating neck nodes and salivary glands
- Includes more than 1,000 high-quality images (many are new!) including shear wave elastography and strain images, complete with comprehensive annotations
- Correlates ultrasound findings with other modalities, including MR, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine scans, sialography and ultrasound elastography for improved understanding of disease processes and how ultrasound complements other modalities for a given disease
- Covers cutting-edge ultrasound techniques, including elastography and microvascular sonography
- Details the sonographic parameters allowing differentiation between tumor types of the parotid and thyroid glands
- Features Key Facts boxes for rapid review
- Lists expert differential diagnoses on various pathological disease patterns
- An ideal reference for radiologists, sonologists, sonographers, surgeons, endocrinologists, oncologists, and those who are training in these fields
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
By Anil T. Ahuja, MBBS (Bom), MD (Bom), FRCR, FHKCR, FHKAM (Radiology), Professor of Diagnostic Radiology & Organ Imaging, Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong (SAR), China
|Autor||Anil T. Ahuja|
|Data de publicação||04/2019|