Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult, Third Edition provides quick access to practical information for managing a veterinary practice. It offers 320 easily referenced topics that present essential details for all things practice management—from managing clients and finances to information technology, legal issues, and planning.
This fully updated Third Edition adds 26 new topics, with a further 78 topics significantly updated or expanded. It gives readers a look at the current state of the veterinary field, and teaches how to work in teams, communicate with staff and clients, manage money, market a practice, and more. It also provides professional insight into handling human resources in a veterinary practice, conducting staff performance evaluations, facility design and construction, and managing debt, among other topics.
- Presents essential information on veterinary practice management in an easy-to-use format
- Offers a practical support tool for the business aspects of veterinary medicine
- Includes 26 brand-new topics and 78 significantly updated topics
- Provides models of veterinary practice, challenges to the profession, trends in companion practices, and more
- Features contributions from experts in veterinary practice, human resources, law, marketing, and more
- Supplies sample forms and other resources digitally on a companion website
Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult offers a trusted, user-friendly resource for all aspects of business management, carefully tailored for the veterinary practice. It is a vital resource for any veterinarian or staff member involved in practice management.
|Data de publicação||2020|